This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem after upgrading
- From: Carson Wilcox <carson dot wilcox at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 06:27:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: problem after upgrading
- Reply-to: Carson Wilcox <carson dot wilcox at verizon dot net>
Can anyone shed some light on this. When I upgraded cygwin yesterday, two things that happened was that vim went to version 7.0 and gvim stayed at version 6.4.
Now I'm getting conflicts between the two versions.
Has anyone else had this problem or have a resolution for it. The last time this happened I just reverted back to vim version 6.4 but that no longer appears to be available on the cygwin site.
I've tried building the source but that is giving me issues as well and I just don't have a lot of time right now to dig into it.
Any help would be apprecitated.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html