This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: configuring unison as a service / daemon
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:04:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: configuring unison as a service / daemon
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Stephen Boudreaux wrote:
I'm using unison to replicate between two servers, and I'd like to run
it as a service in windows versus as an administrator. Right now I'm
running a "nohup nice -10 unison myLocalDir
ssh://remotUser@host/hostDir -silent -repeat 300 &" to get unison to
synchronize every 5 minutes in the background. Ideally I would want
this running as a service... Any suggestions?
Use 'cygrunsrv' from the like-named package to run it as a service?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html