This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UTF-8 Cygwin
- From: SUZUKI Hisao <suzuki611 at oki dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:17:46 +0900
- Subject: Re: UTF-8 Cygwin
- References: <447FD382.email@example.com>
Based on Cygwin 1.5.20-1, I have updated the UTF-8 patch, which
modifies filename handling and console I/O to support UTF-8 encoding.
In fact, I have just "diff -c"'ed the old ones and have patch'ed the
results to cygwin-1.5.20-1-src, except for sys_wcstombs() in
miscfuncs.cc. Its definition differs from what is in cygwin-1.5.19-4.
I have just done a few lines of tweaks on it.
Though I have not looked into the details yet, it seems working fine.
Please try it:
If you speak Japanese, see also:
-- SUZUKI Hisao
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html