This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:47:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- References: <20060424181242.GA5783@calimero.vinschen.de> <20060502061157.GA2400@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 11:11:57PM -0700, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 08:12:42PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Please test the latest snapshot (at least 2006-Apr-24) from
>> Please report back in this thread when you encounter a problem, which
>> you can't reproduce with 1.5.18 or 1.5.19. We're interested in
>> regressions in the first place.
>I'm having problems with rsync'ing perl seeming to hang that didn't
>happen with 1.5.18/9 or snapshots up to 20060329. I'll try to post
>cygcheck output soon.
Corinna changed ssh recently. Are you using the new version?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html