This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:11:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- References: <20060424181242.GA5783@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 08:12:42PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Please test the latest snapshot (at least 2006-Apr-24) from
> Please report back in this thread when you encounter a problem, which
> you can't reproduce with 1.5.18 or 1.5.19. We're interested in
> regressions in the first place.
I'm having problems with rsync'ing perl seeming to hang that didn't
happen with 1.5.18/9 or snapshots up to 20060329. I'll try to post
cygcheck output soon.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html