Re: gcc 4.0 and 3.3 at the same time?

Krzysztof Duleba <krzysan <at> skrzynka.pl> writes:

> release. As

> If you don't want to have more compilers, don't install them. I am also
> wondering what is a "normal Linux". All my Linux boxes have 3 C compilers
> and my Windows box has 5 of them.
>
> Regards
> Krzysztof Duleba

If multiple versions are to exist in one box, I wish that's the case for all
OSes and not just CYGWIN. I suppose CYGWIN works like a Windows emulator of UNIX
only and works exactly "the same" as its UNIX counterpart(s). That's all. Don't
make our life too complex with different feature(s) in different ported
version(s). See what I mean?

Thanks.

Jason