This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: .bashrc not called for non-interactive ssh sessions
- From: Christopher Cobb <ccobb at email dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:28:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: .bashrc not called for non-interactive ssh sessions
- References: <email@example.com>
Philip Nemec <pnemec <at> gmail.com> writes:
> But ssh cygwinbox pwd does *not* call ~/.bashrc...
This annoys me no end. I have had to write some quite hackish scripts to get
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html