This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: .bashrc not called for non-interactive ssh sessions
- From: Philip Nemec <pnemec at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:00:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: .bashrc not called for non-interactive ssh sessions
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=J4X9m3y5jfrSkCXNQWuKokBBzzVSNz8GOI+OBlFxIXrvVC1l3R21dzN048OTNu3VglCxi4qfUqDYsavd98UKHDHZRxFUnpt9RpsYJuE9INcOvbeizd4Qq1xLevDMrF1BRbNLJS/DnX1+FcSo8GeIPTiYqMCveeK6naXhBIICRr4=
- References: <email@example.com> <loom.20041022T032710firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Philip Nemec <pnemec at gmail dot com>
What kind of script hacks did you do differently from the environment
stuff mentioned by Pekka?
And although I appreciate hearing about workarounds, if this is really
a bug, let us work on actually fixing it!
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:28:20 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Cobb
> Philip Nemec <pnemec <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > But ssh cygwinbox pwd does *not* call ~/.bashrc...
> This annoys me no end. I have had to write some quite hackish scripts to get
> around this.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html