This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ftello loosing upper 32 bits via _lseek64
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:28:14 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: ftello loosing upper 32 bits via _lseek64
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311171454590.922@eos> <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311171538130.922@eos><20031117221509.GP18706@cygbert.vinschen.de> <Pine.GSO.4.56.0311171628330.922@eos><Pine.GSO.4.56.0311171831520.922@eos> <3FB97CD2.firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.GSO.4.56.0311180837070.922@eos> <20031118150943.GT18706@cygbert.vinschen.de>
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 08:59:57AM -0600, Brian Ford wrote:
> > I know this doesn't belong on cygwin-patches anymore, but is
> > cygwin-developers, or just plain cygwin more appropriate?
> This is a newlib problem with a newlib patch. I don't see a reason to
> bother a Cygwin list with it.
Sorry, Corinna. I am not subscribed to the newlib list, so I had missed
your reply and patch there.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html