This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 21.2 [Cygwin] find-file does not complete mount pointdirectories
- From: Jochen Küpper <usenet at jochen-kuepper dot de>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:32:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: 21.2 [Cygwin] find-file does not complete mount pointdirectories
- Cancel-lock: sha1:5Pd0uDS5c664+4eRNa2o+F6UsuQ=
- Organization: FHI Berlin & FOM Rijnhuizen
- References: <email@example.com>
Sorry if (where) this is double, original message was bounced from redhat mailer.
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:07:23 +0300 Jari Aalto+mail emacs wrote:
Jari> 1. Use Cygwin mount points (see below) and mount /usr/src to somewhere
Jari> 2. emacs -q -no-site-file
Jari> 3. C-x C-f /usr/sr[TAB]
Jari> Nothing happens. Further TAB does not display "src", but only gives list:
Jari> slash must be included
Does it do better in a shell? Isn't that a Cygwin issue?
no signature -- the redhat mailer thinks its spam:(
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html