This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
DDD 3.3.7 compiles ootb (was - RE: DDD 3.3.5 success)
- From: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- To: james <james at biosci dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:00:43 -0400
- Subject: DDD 3.3.7 compiles ootb (was - RE: DDD 3.3.5 success)
I was just able to build DDD 3.3.7 from sourceforge out of the box,
and was able to attach and step through a simple hello world program
1) I haven't upgraded to cygwin 1.5 yet.
2) I have every cygwin binary package setup will let you install
3) The INSTALL says to use "bash ./configure" instead of "./configure"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html