This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DDD 3.3.7 compiles ootb (was - RE: DDD 3.3.5 success)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Richard Campbell <richard dot campbell at air2web dot com>
- Cc: james <james at biosci dot utexas dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: DDD 3.3.7 compiles ootb (was - RE: DDD 3.3.5 success)
- References: <DF08E278E10FC14F87CE7E802ABFD04B039259C2@EXCHANGE01.air2web.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Richard Campbell wrote:
> I was just able to build DDD 3.3.7 from sourceforge out of the box,
> and was able to attach and step through a simple hello world program
> with it.
> 1) I haven't upgraded to cygwin 1.5 yet.
> 2) I have every cygwin binary package setup will let you install
> 3) The INSTALL says to use "bash ./configure" instead of "./configure"
> on cygwin.
> -Richard Campbell.
FWIW, I think #3 was the main gotcha. #2 is also relevant, as the poster
that started this thread seemed to not have XFree86-devel installed. I
doubt #1 matters, though.
Now, does anyone care to package it? ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html