This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Available for test: lftp-2.6.6-1
- From: Mark Blackburn <marklist at fangorn dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 06:11:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Available for test: lftp-2.6.6-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
lftp is an ftp client that supports many protocols: ftp, ftps, http,
https, hftp, fish and file. lftp also has readline support (ie
tab-completion and history like bash and ncftp). Using lftp with the
fish protocol makes it a convenient substitute for sftp.
-When using the fish protocol, lftp causes a segfault when copying a
file to the host (put operation). Smaller files (<6k) will work OK. But
anything larger causes a segfault for me.
-lftp won't store the file time from the server. (reported by: Frédéric
L. W. Meunier).
Mark Blackburn, lftp maintainer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html