This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Bill McCormick" <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
- To: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:47:42 -0500
- Subject: RE: mod_auth_mysql
- Reply-to: <wpmccormick at covad dot net>
> > By the way, I'm running a Win32 MySQL server (on the same box)
> and trying to
> > link against the standard unix mysql binaries.
> You need a mysql client library to link against. _compress is
> probably in zlib.
Sorry Gerrit, I said binaries and meant src (above).
I see no zlib nor find no zlib*.
These are the 2 mysql libs I have ... I think (libs are .a right?):
I tried linking to both with the same results.
I see /usr/local/mysql/libmysql/my_compress.o, so now I'm thinking I have an
incomplete lib. Any ideas?
Sorry to copy you direct on this but I'd like to get this work asap.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.512 / Virus Database: 309 - Release Date: 8/19/2003
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html