This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Interest in gcc 3.2.2?
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Alan Thompson <athompson at alphatech dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:47:02 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Interest in gcc 3.2.2?
Um, thanks, but I know how to install the compiler.
Just understand that this compiler does not align doubles the same as the
That means you can not pass any structure containing doubles to any
object compiled with the Cygwin compiler, including any Cygwin libraries.
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Alan Thompson wrote:
> Hi Brian - It ended up working pretty well after all. Just follow the
> standard instructions that come with the gcc 3.2.2 distribution.
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html