This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't see full list in setup.exe
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: root <colin dot harrison at virgin dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:21:00 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Can't see full list in setup.exe
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, root wrote:
> I've removed cygwin from my system.
> Still get the same problem with setup.exe.
> Have you a debug version of the installer?
Try downloading the source for setup and building it from that. Since you
can't see the packages for some reason, a direct link to the source tarball is
Instructions for compiling are at <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/setup.html>.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html