This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest TCL/TK breaks Python's tkinter
- From: Paul Stodghill <ps27 at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:32:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Latest TCL/TK breaks Python's tkinter
- References: <email@example.com><20030131180537.GA2276@tishler.net><005501c2c971$4e808c50$2b6cba8c@sfdev3>
> I have built a new tkinter that works with the latest Tcl/Tk
> and a Cygwin DLL built from the CVS source
> If anyone wantw to try just dropping this on top of the older one
> I have temporarily placed it on the web at
> feedback as to if this works appreciated
I installed tcltk-20030128-3 (which I haven't seen announced yet) and
reinstalled python-2.2.2-4 - tkinter did not work, as expected.
I then dropped your _tkinter.dll in place. tkinter now works.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html