This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Control-O not working in Pico When telneting
- From: "Jeff Rozycki" <JROZYCKI at ebmail dot gdeb dot com>
- To: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:01:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Control-O not working in Pico When telneting
THANKS!! Eduardo. I like it... Hey, I think it is just as fast to type
Sent by: chappa@lisa-9h0z9d2lo0
To: Jeff Rozycki <JROZYCKI@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject: Re: Control-O not working in Pico When telneting
*** Jeff Rozycki (JROZYCKI@ebmail.gdeb.com) wrote today:
:) When I telnet to a remote host (Cygwin/bash) and run Pico, Control-O
:) (save contents but don't exit Pico) does not work.
As a general rule, when a CTRL- key does not work in Pine or Pico, it
means that someone (e.g. the operating system) ate the key stroke before
it got to Pico/Pine. Pico provides a workaround, just press
"ESC ESC o". It's not beautiful, but it works.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html