This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwin and network communication:
- From: aldi <aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu>
- To: cygwin mailL <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:56:02 -0500
- Subject: cygwin and network communication:
- Organization: Washington University
- Reply-to: aldi at wubios dot wustl dot edu
I have downleaded and installed the cygwin in my PC. I can see my
newtwork, and on the mounted drives I can enter in.
My mounted drives are central servers, Unix in Solaris, Linux etc.
I want to use from my PC their tools for my work. example: I use xemacs
or emacs from my pC by the way of X-windows.
When I try it from cygwin it says bash: emacs: command not found.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html