This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server
- From: "George Hester" <hesterloli at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:19:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: I am not going to let cygwin BSOD my Windows 2000 Server
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <email@example.com> <20020420070212.GA3256@redhat.com>
Do you have all your toes?
"Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 02:51:45AM -0400, George Hester wrote:
> >Suggestion. Let's consider a Manual Install Direction for us weenies
> >that lost a few toes trying to install this software in the past.
> You're making things way too hard for yourself. Just run setup.exe
> and select "Install" rather than "Download". Then everything will
> be installed automatically. You don't have to unzip/bunzip anything
> by hand. setup.exe has *never* required a manual step like this.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html