This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Spooky Tooltips after Minimizing
- From: Alexander Gottwald <alexander dot gottwald at s1999 dot tu-chemnitz dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:10:30 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: Spooky Tooltips after Minimizing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Tobias Polzin wrote:
> I just want to report another minor bug. It´s not really a problem, but
> perhaps it has something to do with the AltGr-Minimizing bug.
> After minimizing a window, "sometimes/rarely" the tooltips that where
> visibible in the window still appear on the pale windows desktop if the
> mouse is on a position where the tooltip would appear if the window woudn´t
> have been minimized.
This has already been reported. This happens becasue the xserver is notified
about mouse movement even if the pointer is outside any visible window. I've
not yet been able to track this completly down.
http://www.gotti.org ICQ: 126018723