This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Spooky Tooltips after Minimizing
- From: "Tobias Polzin" <polzin_spamprotect_ at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:08:27 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Spooky Tooltips after Minimizing
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
I just want to report another minor bug. It´s not really a problem, but
perhaps it has something to do with the AltGr-Minimizing bug.
After minimizing a window, "sometimes/rarely" the tooltips that where
visibible in the window still appear on the pale windows desktop if the
mouse is on a position where the tooltip would appear if the window woudn´t
have been minimized.
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this behaviour, thus I can not figure out
Weitersagen: GMX DSL-Flatrates mit Tempo-Garantie!
Ab 4,99 Euro/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl