This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: Xfce for cygwin
- From: Maarten Boekhold <boekhold at emirates dot net dot ae>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:08:07 +0400
- Subject: Re: Xfce for cygwin
- References: <0I8300238LRPHZ@dimail2.emirates.net.ae>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Mark Fisher wrote:
Ralgh has made a really good script for compiling/installing/
rebuilding each part of xfce to make it easily redistributable.
Just be aware that for cygwin you need to rerun autoconf/automake and
use the copy of libtool that ships with cygwin (the devel one). The
libtool/ltmain.sh that ship with XFCE won't work with cygwin.
btw, why do you need startup-notification? I don't have
that installed, but I'm up and running (with the xffm/panel
Correct, that one is not required. But it's nice-to-have.