This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
- From: David Lawler <djlawler at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:30:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: OpenGL acceleration
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Hello - Is there any kind of time frame for a release of Cygwin/X that will
support hardware accelerated OpenGL not just in the -multiwindow mode?
I am working on trivial (but fun) little project called pyBzEdit (on
Sourceforge) that allows folks to edit bzflag world files graphically. The
program is written in wxpython and SHOULD be cross platform. I am using
coLinux/Debian and Cygwin/X to test it under Linux and the setup works well
enough for what I need but rather slowly.
Thank you for making it possible to test this without a dual-boot set up!