To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: XWin -clipboard and xterm focus -#- MailID:JWBA

Peter Wisnovsky wrote:

I updated, and it seems to have removed all the files associated with
xwinclip, but not replaced them with any working functionality in XWin.

So

now I have NO working clipboard support after this update. The focus

problem

still exists as well. Sigh.

That is precisely what was supposed to happen. Let me remind you of something you wrote:

OK, though I didn't infer that the xwinclip would be removed. In any

case,

here is my log...not sure where the arguments are...

Peter

Do another cygcheck to get your versions. You still don't have XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-49 or -50. Also, make sure that you don't have copies of older versions of XWin.exe that you are starting instead of the new one that you downloaded. Both -49 and -50 print the version of XWin.exe and the command-line arguments at the top of XWin.log.