This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:05:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: once more unto the breech - please try a snapshot so I can release this thing
- References: <94BF3137C62D3E4CAED7E97F876585F00107556B@pauex2ku08.agere.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 09:32:24AM -0500, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>Eric Blake wrote:
>>I hope you meant breach, not breech.
>Maybe he meant the back of the barrel, as in "we're getting ready to
>pull the trigger".
Actually, I had it as "into the breach" initially and then did a google
search and found "unto the breech" so I changed it. I should have just
looked up the definition rather than trust random internet misspellers.