This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libhttpd.dll.a is missing some symbols
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:54:03 -0700
- Subject: libhttpd.dll.a is missing some symbols
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/4/2017 2:44 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
subversion David Rothenberger
I tried to rebuild subversion but couldn't because libhttpd.dll.a is
missing some symbols related to DAV. The first one the build complained
about was dav_xmlns_add. It's listed in the headers and is available in
httpd-devel-2.4.25-1 but not in httpd-devel-2.4.25-2.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"Not Hercules could have knock'd out his brains, for he had none."