This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: per-version hints proposal
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:24:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: per-version hints proposal
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <87lgraal6n.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ken Brown writes:
> What about just using a variable (say PKG_TEST) in the cygport
> file. For example, the line
> would cause the 'test:' line to be added to the hint files.
That was booed down by Jon (and Yaakov earlier). It's become clear that
everyone does their packaging in their own peculiar way and I don't see
a point in discussing which is the right one.
> The attached patch implements this.
You don't need another patch. Just use mine and set TESTPACKAGE
non-null in the cygport file and it still works (oops, now everyone
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: