This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2017 18:55:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl-5.24?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <loom.20160718T093635email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ken Brown writes:
> It looks like 5.26.0 is due to be released in a couple weeks. What
> are your plans for updating? Do you think it might happen in time for
> TeX Live 2017 (expected to be released in late May or early June)? If
> not, I'll probably have to temporarily go back to the old system of
> shipping biber as a packed Perl archive.
Well, damn the torpedoes. I've uploaded a test version for Perl
5.24.1. If you try it, please check if simply linking the 5.22
directories under 5.24 works for you. If not, remove those links and
either build the distributions you need locally or let me know which
ones I should provide.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: