This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] subversion net-snmp
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 20:49:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] subversion net-snmp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k2tl1j0o dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55BAD5E8 dot 6080304 at acm dot org>
David Rothenberger writes:
> New versions of subversion and net-snmp built against 5.22 are uploaded.
> I've created subversion/!perl and net-snmp/!perl.
>> [I don't know how difficult that is to do quickly, but maybe consider
>> renaming these packages perl-net-snmp and perl-subversion.]
> I renamed the net-snmp package but not subversion. I expect I'll release
> new subversion packages shortly after the perl transition; I'll rename
> it at that time.
That's OK of course.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: