This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] perl-Stow
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 12:49:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] perl-Stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3h5vqahtlkp4p6rudr8fptd6ffujt1rs0i at 4ax dot com> <3h5vqahtlkp4p6rudr8fptd6ffujt1rs0i-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <55AFAB14 dot 8050400 at gmail dot com>
> On 7/22/2015 3:10 PM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > Please make me the maintainer of the new perl-Stow package, which is being split
> > off from stow. Thanks, Andrew.
> Will you have a separate source package or not ?
> If the source package is the same you don't need a a separate line
> just a split of current main package
Right, yes. No, same source package so you're right, no new maintainer line is
needed. Thanks, Andrew