This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] perl-Stow
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:25:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] perl-Stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3h5vqahtlkp4p6rudr8fptd6ffujt1rs0i at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman writes:
> Please make me the maintainer of the new perl-Stow package, which is being split
> off from stow.
Are you really making a new package (based on CPAN)? If you just split
out a subpackage from the current stow package, the you don't need to do
an ITP and the sub-package goes into a perl-Stow subdirectory in stow/,
pointing to stow as the source package. Cygport does most of the work
for you in that case.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: