This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mscgen-0.20-2
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:27:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mscgen-0.20-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54E51AC4 dot 9030506 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
Am 19.02.2015 um 00:05 schrieb David Stacey:
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
Mscgen is a small programme that parses Message Sequence Chart
descriptions and produces PNG, SVG, EPS or server side image maps
(ismaps) as the output.
This release has been built with libgd3 and three patches from Fedora.
Please rebuild the package with
so the font selection option -F can be used.