This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mscgen-0.20-2
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:34:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mscgen-0.20-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 54E51AC4 dot 9030506 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <54ED794F dot 30100 at towo dot net>
On 25/02/2015 07:27, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 19.02.2015 um 00:05 schrieb David Stacey:
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
Mscgen is a small programme that parses Message Sequence Chart
descriptions and produces PNG, SVG, EPS or server side image maps
(ismaps) as the output.
This release has been built with libgd3 and three patches from Fedora.
Please rebuild the package with
so the font selection option -F can be used.
I tried rebuilding with '--with-freetype'. mscgen builds but always
exits with an error code. This is because gdImageStringFT() always
returns the string 'Could not set character size'. By default, the code
is trying to use the 'helvetica' font. I have a goodly selection of font
packages installed. Any ideas?