This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] ping
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 20:28:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535958FA dot 5050701 at gmail dot com> <20140425145852 dot GF5666 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <535A8E16 dot 3070204 at gmail dot com> <20140425164147 dot GN5666 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20140425172536 dot GA346 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <5363BA5D dot 6080701 at gmail dot com>
On 02/05/2014 17:31, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 25/04/2014 19:25, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 06:41:47PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Perhaps not, but having a maintainer is ;)
Ditto. And we are moving to .xz so...
in this case adding xz is not a big issue, I already have them available
with minor adjustment of old build system.
I was playing to clean all the warning that arise from the old code,
and I basically finished and ready to repack,
but I just noted than on 64 bit Ctrl+C can cause (1 every 4-5 times)
ping to freeze and only Task manager can kill it
64 $ ping.exe 127.0.0.1
PING 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 127.0.0.1: icmp_seq=0 ttl=128 time=0 ms
also kill -9 seems ineffective.
unable to replicate anymore, so probably was a glitch in my system.
I will prepare both packages.