This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 15:48:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe sizes openldap-2-2-15
- References: <E1CN1KU-000G71firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Max Bowsher schrieb:
Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
An argument for demand-downloaded .mo files, then?
An argument for simply adding the translations to res.rc as
Then you can use FormatMessage() and things are much less brain-bamaging.
But then you need some extra software to compile the messagetables.
Unless binutils has grown support for this recently, we can't use
windres cannot compile them?
The man or info page doesn't say that certain ressourcetypes are
unsupported. But I haven't tried that yet.