This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ATTN: basefiles, tcsh, zsh maintainers; chere updates to login scripts
- From: Dave <d_inabox at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: John Morrison <john at morrison dot mine dot nu>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:21:03 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: RE: ATTN: basefiles, tcsh, zsh maintainers; chere updates to login scripts
>>The logic required is:
>>If the environment variable CHERE_INVOKING is present, do not change to
>> the users home directory.
>These were done in a hurry (am leaving for holiday in 15 mins!) somebody
Never good to do things in a rush.
1. Quoting on the if line is broken
2. I'd unset the CHERE_INVOKING variable if set
.. and I prefer the looser check of 'is the variable there' than checking the
actual value, but I'll set the variable to true anyway to make it clear.
Have a good holiday,
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Address AutoComplete - You start. We finish.