This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:31:16 -0600
- Subject: llvm 3.7.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
The LLVM Core libraries provide a modern source- and target- independent
optimizer, along with code generation support for many popular CPUs (as
well as some less common ones!) These libraries are built around a well
specified code representation known as the LLVM intermediate representation.
This is an update to the latest upstream release. This release switches
to the CMake build, which results in many small shared libraries instead
of the single monolothic one from previous releases. Clang is also built
as a separate source package as a result.