This is the mail archive of the crossgcc@sources.redhat.com mailing list for the crossgcc project.
See the CrossGCC FAQ for lots more infromation.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
>From: paul_pinault [mailto:paul_pinault@hotmail.com]
>
>I had the same matter but I don't know where is the matter, it appends when
>the label doesn't exist in the C source code, but the linker don't give me
>an error it put label at adress 0... I think it can try to identify it like
>a dynamic loaded object... But a don't know more... If you have a idea and
>more, a solution... I'm really interresting :-)
This is what is meant to happen if you pass the -r flag to the linker.
Are you *absolutely* sure you aren't using the -r flag?
DaveK
--
SEAL Team 6 World Trade Center Serbian Cocaine [Hello to all my fans
in domestic surveillance] cracking KGB nuclear arrangements CIA
counter-intelligence smuggle fissionable ammunition SDI
------
Want more information? See the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/
Want to unsubscribe? Send a note to crossgcc-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |