This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][Binutils][Arm] Fix Arm disassembler mapping symbol search.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tamar Christina <Tamar dot Christina at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: nd <nd at arm dot com>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 12:55:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Binutils][Arm] Fix Arm disassembler mapping symbol search.
- References: <20190307114351.GA12572@arm.com>
> Ok for master? and for backport to binutils-2.32?
Umm, I think that you might be missing a file from this patch.
When I tried to build with it applied I get:
opcodes/arm-dis.c: In function 'mapping_symbol_for_insn':
opcodes/arm-dis.c:6392:9: error: 'struct disassemble_info' has no member named 'stop_offset'
opcodes/arm-dis.c:6460:40: error: 'struct disassemble_info' has no member named 'stop_offset'
Presumably there ought to be a patch to include/dis-asm.h as well ?