This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 1/2 v2] RISC-V: Support ELF attribute for gas and readelf
- From: Jim Wilson <jimw at sifive dot com>
- To: Kito Cheng <kito dot cheng at gmail dot com>
- Cc: RISC-V Patches <patches at groups dot riscv dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at sifive dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 13:45:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 1/2 v2] RISC-V: Support ELF attribute for gas and readelf
- References: <CA+yXCZA4ei1PtaVqwxxu_FqfcEwVytRyx=D-7V1wLKOcE+2YSw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFyWVab4B9502N3gadw6gvZcOwSvG+7_xaEgXDyoYRkgaQxiPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yXCZCk5FZphYAL7fLeTTbdVGqZ1dNYERFhxLsZc7dc0eJDXg@mail.gmail.com> <CAFyWVaZDb+EbtcBBWCS1duOn9tYY7=Y5_rmDpWg9D9BRhPksVA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yXCZB+kMM7R+=qE+TVTEzOFg4-kZx=AxKJ4VnUXWjWo70iow@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yXCZC1EBX5Chg1PmSzopi7D=wem=RwYnaVf-bOd4ayKKqEOQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM Kito Cheng <kito.cheng@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is two patch, one is updated patch[1], and another one[2] is just the
> diff of the fixes for easier review/merge.
I committed the 3 patches. I did basic cross testing. I will do some
more testing as the release is coming soon. I plan to do a
riscv-gnu-toolchain regression test, freedom-u-sdk build, and native
testing on my HiFive Unleashed board.
Jim