This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [patches] Re: [PATCH 1/2 v2] RISC-V: Support ELF attribute for gas and readelf


On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 1:09 AM Kito Cheng <kito.cheng@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There is some stuff in the docs that doesn't look quite right to a
> > native English speaker, but it is probably easier if I fix that
> > myself.  I could perhaps just fix the other stuff too.
>
> Really appreciate for format fixing and correct my wired word/sentence,

So just to clarify, is the plan here that I do the minor fixups and
commit the patches?

Jim


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]