This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs
- From: Stafford Horne <shorne at gmail dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Openrisc <openrisc at lists dot librecores dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 08:09:39 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/5] OpenRISC binutils updates and new relocs
- References: <20181001071001.20446-1-shorne@gmail.com> <70baf6b8-d26c-f518-78e5-48a6ad47ce54@redhat.com>
On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 04:38:39PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Stafford,
>
> I just applied your v2 patch series and found one new regression:
>
> Checking Binutils in: or1k-elf ... LD: 1 done
> LD REGRESSION: ld-scripts/pr22267
>
> Would you mind taking a quick look please ?
Hi Nick,
Sorry about that, I didnt notice. I will look into and also make sure I have CI
setup for my binutils commits.
-Stafford