RISC-V: _init and _fini vs array variants

RISC-V doesn't have _init and _fini, it seems. At least the glibc code avoids calling these functions for main programs even if they are defined.

Are they simply undefined, or are they defined and repeated in the array?

Could we use a weak reference in generic code to simplify things?

I also notice that the dynamic loader, for shared objects, still looks for DT_INIT and DT_FINI. Presumably, this is harmless because they are never present on RISC-V?

Thanks,
Florian