This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [Buildroot] Fwd: [PATCH] arm: ensure symbol is a thumb symbol in new binutils


Hi Nick,

Le 18/06/2018 à 17:04, Christophe PRIOUZEAU a écrit :
> Hi Nick,
> On 06/18/2018 04:03 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>>    Has there been any further progress on this issue ?
>>
>>    Does my suggestion of making the assembler's interpretation of
>>    the ADR and ADRL pseudo-ops depend upon the -mthumb-interwork
>>    switch seem like a good idea ?
>>
>> Cheers
>>    Nick
>>
>>
> I think it's a good trigger but I'm not an expert on this domain.

Same here...
I'm not sure how many project enable -mthumb-interwork option.

Best regards,
Romain

> Regards
> Christophe
> 


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]