Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM

On 05/04/2018 14:45, Christophe Lyon wrote:
On 5 April 2018 at 10:07, Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi Christophe,

   Thanks for the revised patch set.  I have run them through their
   paces and everything seems fine now, so please go ahead and commit.

Hi Nick,

Thanks, this is great news!

What about Joseph's request to use another target name (such as
arm-uclinuxfdpiceabi)?

Do you want me to change it? If so, I guess I can either:
- commit the patches I posted, and commit the target change later
- update the patches, commit the updated version and post it here for reference

Do you have a preference or another suggestion?

I have posted an updated version of patch #1, such that is uses arm-uclinuxfdpiceabi as target name.

Here is an additional testsuite-only patch, such that as many tests pass as with the previous target name.
Is this too invasive?

Thanks,

Christophe

Thanks,