This is the mail archive of the
binutils@sourceware.org
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM
- From: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:45:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ARM-FDPIC 00/12] FDPIC ABI for ARM
- References: <20180322143850.1766-1-christophe.lyon@st.com> <1df92344-493c-433e-a996-5afe898c1175@redhat.com> <a15b8eb7-4a53-612c-3b38-b64ef5d1047c@st.com> <CAKdteOZG7UmAi061iy7JM1odnJniCueVfw+JopjNe3WS1e1GUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKdteObNvy26KwPLnN+6J+jmzdLHkZJ+XAMR-N2A35TML7GO6Q@mail.gmail.com> <68fb8813-b6f8-d776-9eea-696a04b4187d@redhat.com>
On 5 April 2018 at 10:07, Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> Thanks for the revised patch set. I have run them through their
> paces and everything seems fine now, so please go ahead and commit.
>
> Cheers
> Nick
>
>
Hi Nick,
Thanks, this is great news!
What about Joseph's request to use another target name (such as
arm-uclinuxfdpiceabi)?
Do you want me to change it? If so, I guess I can either:
- commit the patches I posted, and commit the target change later
- update the patches, commit the updated version and post it here for reference
Do you have a preference or another suggestion?
Thanks,
Christophe