This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Procedure to allow creation of a"users/ARM" namespace on binutils-gdb git?
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Marcin KoÅcielnicki <koriakin at 0x04 dot net>, Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:29:49 +0000
- Subject: Re: Procedure to allow creation of a"users/ARM" namespace on binutils-gdb git?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3476249 dot Dxu3GuF3Bm at e108577-lin> <6543687 dot FFT9jWKHLW at e108577-lin> <56E6B1D8 dot 3020702 at 0x04 dot net>
On Monday 14 March 2016 13:43:04 Marcin KoÅcielnicki wrote:
> Is there even such a procedure? I assumed branches in "users/" may be
> created at will by anyone (I didn't ask anyone before creating my
I don't know if there is one but I wanted to make sure of that first. Nick, can
we indeed proceed with creating such branches in users/ without any pre-