This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] more const work
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:05:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] more const work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1457233818-6697-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org> <56DD9BF2 dot 9020302 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 03:19:14PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Trevor,
> > Alan approved all these patches a couple days ago. I fixed up his nits and
> > check they still build on x86_64-linux-gnu, epiphany-elf, and ip2k-elf. Can
> > someone please apply them for me,
> > or give me commit access to do so myself.
> Please can you fill out the form here, so that you can have commit access in the future:
> You can use my email address as the approver.
thanks, and done.