This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM][2/2] Update intended_arch based on info got during parsing
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:40:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM][2/2] Update intended_arch based on info got during parsing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EC7E7F dot 3070408 at arm dot com>
* config/tc-arm.c (aeabi_set_public_attributes): Update intended_arch
based on the info
we got during parsing.
(arm_handle_align): Make sure the p2align expanding logic under thumb
* gas/arm/blx-bl-convert.d: New testcase.
* gas/arm/blx-bl-convert.l: Warning expectation.
* gas/arm/blx-bl-convert.s: Source file.
Approved - please apply.